KY Sheep and Goat Genetics
Dr. Andrew Weaver, North Carolina State University, breaks down many aspects of small ruminant genetics from breed traits to genomics. After this class, you will know the qualitative traits of many breeds and how to select for the traits most important to your operation.
You will receive lifetime access to the course.
This courses is best suited for small ruminant producers:
- who have been in the business for more than five years
- already keep or are planning to keep production records
- already participating or planning to participate in the National Sheep Improvement Program
- ready to start making breeding stock selections based on genetic data
- ready to sell breeding stock with genetic data
- want to start or enhance a breeding program to improve specific qualitative traits
- and are ready to enhance the genetics within their flocks/herds.
KY Master Small Ruminant Genetics
There are no refunds for the purchase of electronic products.