KY Small Ruminant Master Grazing School is designed to help you identify quality forages for your pastures, tell you how to plant them, how to manage them, and how to feed them to your animals. This course is chocked full of information created by the University of Kentucky Plant & Soil Science Department.
You get lifetime access when you register.
You can also test to get a Certificate of Completion.
This course is best for producers who:
- have been in the business for more than 5 years
- who are interested in enhancing the forage base of their pastures
- who are interested in rejuvenating pastures for improved grazing
- who want to improve their rotational grazing system
- who want to improve methods of harvesting hay
- who want to improve soil fertility of their pastures
- who want to improve the quality of their hay
- who are interested in stockpiling forages
- who are interested in determining the efficiency of their forages
KY Small Ruminant Master Grazing School
There are no refunds for the purchase of electronic products.